A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Berni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Berni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Berni, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Berni graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Berni has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital West
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Crawford Berni MD is a female Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly C. Berni practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Berni has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Berni practices Urology near Lake Saint Louis, MO.
See Lake Saint Louis Urologists.