A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Blakeslee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Blakeslee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blakeslee
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Blakeslee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakeslee graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Blakeslee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Blakeslee DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Blakeslee practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Blakeslee has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Blakeslee practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Family Physicians and Missoula General Practitioners.