A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Blumberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blumberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Blumberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Blumberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly M Blumberg MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Blumberg practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Blumberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Blumberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Radiologists.