A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Bobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Bobo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Bobo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Vulvar Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobo graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bobo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Anne Bobo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Bobo practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Bobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Bobo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.