Dr. Kimberly Bobo MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Houston, TX

• Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2016
Dr. Bobo is all about Dr. Bobo. Not considerate of your preferences or your time. Was condescending and gave contradictory opinions in the same appointments and defensive when asked for clarification. Could not get lab results in a timely manner either and was always short on nursing staff. Switched to different doctor at the end of my second trimester because of her demeanor and was much happier.

January 27th, 2015
Long wait in the office and for the results
I have been going to this doctor once a year for my annual checkup for the last four years and each time the wait has gotten progressively longer. This latest appointment will be my last time going. I was in the waiting room for two hours and then 30 minutes in the exam room. I did some blood work after my appointment and it took the office ONE MONTH to contact me about a bacterial infection. When I asked them how long it usually takes for the results, they said about one week; and then explained that the wait was from nurses working odd shifts. I understand that their priority is pregnant women, but this ordeal has been too much for me to return.

January 6th, 2015
The only OB for me!
Looks like a lot of these reviews are really out of date! I have two children, one delivered by an OB from a different city and the other by Dr. Bobo. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is professional, very by the book (which I appreciate), and always kept me calm and informed throughout my pregnancy. She makes every effort possible to deliver her patients. Sometimes that means long wait times on appointment days, but I knew that when the time came and I needed her for my delivery, she would be there. And she was - at 1am when my son was born! She allowed me to take my time while in Labor and choose the path I wanted under her watchful eye. She has a really comforting way about her and I was actually sad that my weekly appointments were going to be ending and looked FORWARD to my yearly exam just to catch up. Crazy, I know. She delivers at the new Pavilion for Women now, which is incredible and the office staff is always really on top of their game. Nurses tend to be the ones to do follow-up phone calls with results. I just adore her and respect her!

September 16th, 2012
Dr. Bobo missed my diagnosis & I ended up in critical condition in the hospital. She waited until she finished clinic, over 8 hours, before coming to see me in the hospital. During that time, I got progressively worse. My baby & I were saved by the excellent care of another group of physicians.

July 22nd, 2011
Rejecting a patient
I just moved in Houston and was looking for an OBGYN for my pregnancy and found Dr. Kimberly Bobo from internet than called her for appointment. Dr`s response was 'I do not want you as a patient' without seeing me or my any medical reports even though I have perfect medical record ,insurance and everything...

April 17th, 2011
You will love her!
Dr. Bobo is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors I have ever been to. She listens and truly cares about her patients. She performed my hysterectomy and my recovery was much quicker than anticipated with no problems whatsoever. I wholeheartedly recommend her to you as I have many of my friends and family.

January 18th, 2011
Dr. Bobo and her staff are excellent. I would recommend her to all of my friends. If I have another child I will definitely use Dr. Bobo.

July 22nd, 2010
Dr. Bobo is a great doctor she is kind and will answer all your questions, she has an excellent bedside manner!

April 21st, 2017