Dr. Kimberly Brady MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2012
She is very easy to talk to and seems concerned about your problem. Very polite and professional.

May 15th, 2012
do not go this doctor!
This doctor is rude, crude, and uncultured!!! This was my first pregnancy and she took all the excitement out of it! It's obvious she hates her job and has no respect for her staff! She is a very abrasive Md who has the "god" complex! Trust me- dr Holt, dr Levin or Dr schmidt are more accommodating doctors that are located in the memorial city!!!!!

December 1st, 2011
Always hard to go see a new doctor. Dr. Brady made it really easy. She reviewed the intake information. Asked additional questions then asked if I had questions. I had 2 and she addressed both. I was very pleased with MY new doctor.

October 11th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I have a lot of respect for Dr. Brady. She is both professional and caring. She has my complete confidence.

September 30th, 2011
No Complaints
Great Doctor - have been seeing her for many years. Very professional & caring. Her exams are the least uncomfortable I've ever had. Did a great job on my hysterectomy & managed my pain post-op very well. Would send my daughter to her.

September 6th, 2011
Great Doctor
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Brady. I have been going to her for years and I have always received a caring bedside manner and as much of her time as I needed for any issues.

January 10th, 2011
Very rude nurse (Giovanna)
I called the office to get an order to visit the imaging center. I spoke to Dr Brady's nurse who was very rude and at one point talked over me and just wanted to get me off the line. This is not the first time this has happened. This is very poor service from a medical provider and I'm absolutley disappointed and recommend this person get proper training to attend to patients needs in a courteous and professional manner.

August 22nd, 2010
I would definitely recommend Dr. Brady. I was able to get in and out for my appointment in a very short time. I was nervous seeing a new doctor but she was very friendly and put me at ease.

August 19th, 2010
absolutely no professionalism and misdiagnosis
My daughter went for an exam and in one month had horrible pain and had to visit a dr who prescribed an x ray thinking it was something near her tailbone due to intense pain. It was discovered after an mri to be an ovarian cyst. we chose to go to see tdr brady as this was her regualr dr. no offer to biopspy just told too young to be cancer, no suggestions or answers. rude staff and paid 74 dollars for zero. will not go back. FYI just had been there one month ago and no discovery of the cyst on exam. Dr. Brady said it was too small to have discovered it. HMM>

August 10th, 2010
OFFICE STAFF
Dr Brady is a great doctor i loved her. Her staff is another issue. I have never been to a doctor that has women talking so rude to patients. The insurance person (Mona) is very rude. She is not professional at all. I will never use Dr Brady again until she leaves. She told me when i pay the balance in full i will be able to see the doctor for my follow up on major surgery she did. I dont think that is right and you should know and i wish someone would tell Dr Brady what she has in her office for professional staff.

October 9th, 2009
I am blown away by the negative comments on Dr. Brady. I have been seeing her for approximately 5 years. I think her bedside manners are wonderful. She is a caring, sensitive individual. I was extremely impressed with the care and attention I received on both my initial visit and all subsequent visits. I highly recommend her for routine exams as well as surgery.

October 8th, 2009
I have been seeing Dr. Brady for 4 years and I love her! I don't understand all the negative ratings. I have seen her for annual check ups and procedures. She is very professional and caring at the same time. She eased my concerns and fears and followed up with me every 3 months for a year. She did a wonderful job with my treatments and took time to answer my questions. She isn't going to hang out and talk for ever but she will answer your questions. She is fast but it's great. Who wants a long drawn out pap smear?