A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Broughton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broughton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Broughton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Kay Broughton MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly K. Broughton practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Broughton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Broughton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Niceville, FL.
See San Antonio Surgeons.