A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Broughton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broughton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Broughton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Kay Broughton MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly K. Broughton practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Broughton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Broughton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Niceville, FL.
See San Antonio Surgeons.