A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Browne-Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Browne-Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Browne-Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne-Martin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Browne-Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Browne-Martin MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Browne-Martin practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Browne-Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Browne-Martin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Endocrinologists.