Dr. Kimberly Buckman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Buckman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 4th, 2016

Dr. Buckman is a disgrace to medicine

Giving Dr. Buckman 1 star was a stretch. She was not skilled at properly diagnosing my concerns and was unable to answer my questions regarding treatment. She was not pleased that I am an educated individual with questions regarding drugs she wanted me to put in my body. Moving on to a qualified physician.

September 22nd, 2015

Horrifying experience, Horrible doctor.

Dr. Buckman is an absolute joke. I saw her one time and it was the worst doctor experience I've ever had. Her bedside manner is horrendous and it makes me question her medical judgement and understanding of my history and problems/concerns . She didn't listen carefully to my questions or dignify me with responses. She became defensive and angry when I wanted to better understand the treatment/reason for doing certain things. She did not like when I asked for clarification on drugs prescribed or side effects. In fact, she made me feel like an idiot for asking. She is condescending, judgmental, and overall a pretty awful doctor. I HIGHLY recommend staying far away from her. If you choose to see her, best of luck.

January 14th, 2015

I have used Dr. Buckman for over 10 years. She is a great doctor. This in combination with our wonderful socialized medicine makes it difficult to get an appointment i.e. physical is 6 months out. Thanks Romney for making it more difficult.

December 29th, 2014

Would not recommend

Dr Buckman is rushed and not a great diagnostician. She is friendly, but I feel that it always takes several appointments to diagnose a basic illness or for it to be treated correctly.

October 20th, 2014

Horrible Experience w/ a HORRIBLE Doctor!

Trying to find a new doctor after the horrible experience I had with my last doctor. My insurance told me about Dr. Buckman....and my appointment I had with her last week made me feel worse about seeing doctors. She made me feel like I was an inconvenience since HER staff gave the wrong reason for my appointment. She made me feel nervous and that I wasn't worth the time. I will never be back to see here and I am now looking for another doctor. If you're going to be a doctor you need to learn how to have good bedside manners and how to be sensitive to patients. Being mean and pissy isn't going to make the appointment any better and I don't care what's going on in your life; leave it at the door when you walk into work!

January 30th, 2014

Great PCP

She is very professional. Is very thorough, conscientious, and knowledgeable in her field.

March 13th, 2012

very judgemental

I can't impress enough how judgemental Dr. Buckman is. She speaks condescendingly, judges you for your issues/questions, and treats you like a child. I hadn't been to her in 2 years, and now I remember why. Made me feel like a complete idiot.

June 6th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Buckman for the past year and really like her. I've been in a few times and each time she takes the time to speak with me and try to figure out what is going wrong, overall a very helpful and friendly Dr.

May 13th, 2011

Would not recommend

My biggest complaint is..she does not have good bedside manner.

February 17th, 2017