3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 14th, 2015

I have used Dr. Buckman for over 10 years. She is a great doctor. This in combination with our wonderful socialized medicine makes it difficult to get an appointment i.e. physical is 6 months out. Thanks Romney for making it more difficult.

Would not recommend show details Would not recommend
Dec 29th, 2014

Dr Buckman is rushed and not a great diagnostician. She is friendly, but I feel that it always takes several appointments to diagnose a basic illness or for it to be treated correctly.

Horrible Experience w/ a HORRIBLE Doctor! show details Horrible Experience w/ a HORRIBLE Doctor!
Oct 20th, 2014

Trying to find a new doctor after the horrible experience I had with my last doctor. My insurance told me about Dr. Buckman....and my appointment I had with her last week made me feel worse about seeing doctors. She made me feel like I was an inconvenience since HER staff gave the wrong reason for my appointment. She made me feel nervous and that I wasn't worth the time. I will never be back to see here and I am now looking for another doctor. If you're going to be a doctor you need to learn how to have good bedside manners and how to be sensitive to patients. Being mean and pissy isn't going to make the appointment any better and I don't care what's going on in your life; leave it at the door when you walk into work!

Great PCP show details Great PCP
by Slammer on Jan 29th, 2014

She is very professional. Is very thorough, conscientious, and knowledgeable in her field.

very judgemental show details very judgemental
Mar 13th, 2012

I can't impress enough how judgemental Dr. Buckman is. She speaks condescendingly, judges you for your issues/questions, and treats you like a child. I hadn't been to her in 2 years, and now I remember why. Made me feel like a complete idiot.

Jun 6th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Buckman for the past year and really like her. I've been in a few times and each time she takes the time to speak with me and try to figure out what is going wrong, overall a very helpful and friendly Dr.

Would not recommend show details Would not recommend
May 13th, 2011

My biggest complaint is..she does not have good bedside manner.