Overall Review

March 27th, 2015
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Dr. Burns have been treating my girl (9) from birth & my son (18) since 11. Dr. Burns is a sincere caring person, very friendly & most important.. accurate diagnosis. Both my kids loves her..except for the shots!!

April 4th, 2012
My children love "Dr. Kim".

June 24th, 2011
Dr. Burns has been an awesome doctor for my little girls and my nieces. She has very good bedside manners. She always talks to the kids and then gives them treats. You can tell that she really cares about the kids.

March 11th, 2011
Wonderful doctor!
My son has been seeing Dr. Burns for 6 yrs. He loves her. He was always afraid to go to the doctor before. MY 2yr old loves going to the doctor. She makes them feel at ease and she talks to THEM as well as me. She answers any questions I have. Shes not like some of the doctors that are trying to get out of the room as fast as they can. I was referred to Dr. Burns by a friend of mine because I was unhappy with the current pediatricain. We would have to waut hours before being seen because there were so many patients. When you finally got into the room you saw the dr 3 min tops. It is not like that at Center for Pediactrics. We are usually in and out within an hour. Her nurse,Tina, is great as well. I call for something and she always calls me back quickly. She is very nice and never rude. I would reccomend them to everyone!

March 7th, 2011
Very Pleased.
Both of my children, 8 yr. old daughter and 5 yr. old son, see Dr. Burns. I have no complaints about her. I enjoy the fact that my children will hold a conversation with her and that they fell comfortable enough to tell her about their symptoms.

August 22nd, 2010
Should not be working as a doctor
Had a baby with RSD and this doctor refused to coming in and do her job. Thank God another baby was born a few hours later and their doctor came in and sent our baby to another hospital with a NICU. I would not use this doctor if she was the only one in the Ark-La-Tex.

August 27th, 2009
Dr. Burns is very caring and so down to earth. She stays on level with me and doesn't speak down to me like she is all knowing. I realize some things are trial and error, just like any other profession. NO unnecessary shots given-wish I had switched to her years ago. My youngest can go to the doctor without wandering, "am I going to get a shot today". Our other doctor gave alot of shots and my kids would cry at the mention of seeing him.