Dr. Kimberly Butterwick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Butterwick?

Indifferent to concerns

Posted on August 7th, 2017

I am a first time patient and had lots of questions. This doctor didn''t seem to care about my concerns and gave me quick answers. I eflt she was rushing to get through my appt.

A wonderful doctor.

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Dr. Butterwick is an excellent doctor and really cares about her patients.

Patient

Posted on January 21st, 2011

Dr. Butterwick is a very pleasant person. As a cosmetic dermatologist, she really seems to know what she is doing. I never feel like she tries to sell me something I don't need, which is very important to me, as I have met others who do this. I always feel that she listens to me, and makes reasonable suggestions.

Dr. Kimberly Butterwick Active Deep FX Laser Results

Posted on May 18th, 2010

Dr. Kimberly Butterwick has been my dematologist for over 20 years. I believe her to be the most qualified in her field for both dermatology and cosmetic procedures. I recently had a Active/ Deep FX Laser treatment. I found the office staff at her office to be helpful and friendly, the office itself to be beautiful and Dr. Butterwick was caring and made the procedure quick and painless. I am thrilled with the results and the very minimal down time fro recovery! There simply is no one better than Dr. Kimberly Butterwick for your dermatology or cosemetic needs! Have confidence if she is your Doctor the results will be fantastic, the procedure painless and the price very fair.

She is Fabulous!

Posted on January 19th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Butterwick's for 10+ years. She is simply fabulous! Dr. Butterwick always provides a thorough assessment and excellent treatment. I've found her "touch" to be soft but confident. I'm from a neighboring state, but I find it's worthwhile to book an a appointment with her when I'm in the San Diego area.

Posted on November 4th, 2016