Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Patient show details Patient
Jan 21st, 2011

Dr. Butterwick is a very pleasant person. As a cosmetic dermatologist, she really seems to know what she is doing. I never feel like she tries to sell me something I don't need, which is very important to me, as I have met others who do this. I always feel that she listens to me, and makes reasonable suggestions.

Dr. Kimberly Butterwick Active Deep FX Laser Results show details Dr. Kimberly Butterwick Active Deep FX Laser Results
by Steven Hawley on May 18th, 2010

Dr. Kimberly Butterwick has been my dematologist for over 20 years. I believe her to be the most qualified in her field for both dermatology and cosmetic procedures. I recently had a Active/ Deep FX Laser treatment. I found the office staff at her office to be helpful and friendly, the office itself to be beautiful and Dr. Butterwick was caring and made the procedure quick and painless. I am thrilled with the results and the very minimal down time fro recovery! There simply is no one better than Dr. Kimberly Butterwick for your dermatology or cosemetic needs! Have confidence if she is your Doctor the results will be fantastic, the procedure painless and the price very fair.

She is Fabulous! show details She is Fabulous!
by Elizabeth on Jan 19th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Butterwick's for 10 years. She is simply fabulous! Dr. Butterwick always provides a thorough assessment and excellent treatment. I've found her "touch" to be soft but confident. I'm from a neighboring state, but I find it's worthwhile to book an a appointment with her when I'm in the San Diego area.

by projectbargainlj on Aug 9th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Facials with Nina, she has great knowledge & works with you to find good skin routine. She has also suggested make up brands to steer me away from MAC that is BAD for skin.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com