A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Brown, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly C Brown MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly C. Brown practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Brown practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.