Overall Review

3.3

February 11th, 2015
bad peditrician
overall misguided "doctor" bad attitude and mismanaged our case. will never visit again or advocate this woman being near children.

February 10th, 2015
Unethical and unprofessional Doctor
Condescending to other doctors. Very unprofessional. Alarmed and startled my child by spelling the word Infront of him .... He is 7 and in the 2nd grade .... unnecessary exposure for my son to massive amounts of radiation via a ct scan after having X-rays that same day and a long wait in the emergency room for nothing. She should not be allowed to be a doctor especially with children as a pediatrician

January 2nd, 2015
I wouldn't take a sick cat to Dr Cadle's office! The wait times are horrendous and that's if Dr Cadle is even there which most of the time she's not. The staff (except for the male nurse who I hope has moved on to a better clinic) act like they could care less about my child! Lastly the office manager looks like she just crawled in from an all night beach party.

February 18th, 2013
Are u kidding me?
I had heard that this dr was nice but after three trips I saw that she wasn't just havin a bad day. We now go elsewhere.

January 30th, 2012
I have been using Dr. Cadle for 9 years now for my oldest daughter and now take my baby daughter to her. She is wonderful! Always listens to concerns and follows up on anything needed.

January 23rd, 2012
Likely my favorite Pediatrician
We've seen Dr. Cadle since 2005, when we had our 3rd child. I thought she was good back then, but she has certainly grown since. I've never felt rushed or felt as though I'm being a pain in the neck, even with all of my questions.She listens to our concerns and respects our decisions, even when we go against the typical things (alternative vaccine schedule, for example).Also, I really feel she knows her stuff. With some doctors, I've wondered if they've cracked open a book or journal since they were in school, but Dr. Cadle is obviously up-to-date on the latest research. In the past, I've often questioned a doctor's diagnosis, but can honestly say I've never done this with Dr. Cadle. She has a great bedside manner and when she discovers what's ailing my child, she's able to back it up, and explain it to me in everyday language.And most importantly, as for my children, they love her.The after hours nurse line has been used several times by our family and it's one of our favorite features of her office. We even used it while on vacation once and it was great to have something familiar while in an unfamiliar environment.

March 1st, 2010
We have been using Dr Cadle for 3 years now and she is the best doctor I have ever met. Very caring and right on the mark .