A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Carlson, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Sue Carlson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly S. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Carlson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Carlson practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.