A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Carroll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Carroll, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carroll has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Carroll MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Carroll practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Carroll practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.