A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Carter, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Carter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Carter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Smithville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Carter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Carter practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Carter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Carter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.