Dr. Kimberly Champney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Champney?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2015

Excellent doctor. Really cares about her patients. Actually gave me her cell phone number when out of town. Highly recommended.

May 8th, 2015

Best Doctor Ever!

Best doctor ever! So grateful for Dr. champney! We call her Dr. "Champion" because that is what she is for her patients.

April 20th, 2015

Awesome Physician

Dr Champney rocks! Extremely personable, very thorough.

October 20th, 2014

THE BEST DOCTOR WITH THE BEST BEDSIDE MANNER!

DR CHAMPNEY IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR! SHE HAS BEEN TAKING OF MY MOM, BREDA, FOR THE LAST YEAR. HER KINDNESS AND COMPASSION HAVE BEEN HEARTFELT. SHE HAS PERSONALLY CALLED BOTH MY DAD AND I SEVERAL TIMES TO GO OVER THE TEST RESULTS AND DISCUSS TREATMENT OPTIONS. MY MOM IS ALSO FIGHTING STAGE 4 CANCER. HER CASE IS COMPLICATED AND THIS DOCTOR HAS BEEN SO KIND TO OUR FAMILY. WE HAVE APPRECIATED HER MEDICAL TREATMENT AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HER BEDSIDE MANNER! MY MOM ALWAYS SAYS DR. CHAMPNEY IS JUST LOVELY! THANK YOU!!!

February 28th, 2014

The best...

Dr. Champney is a superstar. She spent the necessary time to get to know me and to explain not only what her course of treatment was going to be, but why it is necessary. Her bedside manner is second to none. I cannot say enough about her thoroughness and professionalism. Dr. Champney gets 5 stars from me.

August 31st, 2012

My overall experience was very good. Her staff is professional, but friendly.The wait wasnpt too bad, 15 minutes or so. Dr. Champney listened and was thoughtful with the way she answered and asked questions on this initial visit. I liked her a lot and I will go back as needed.

February 16th, 2012

Great Doctor!!

Kind, compassionate, takes more time with me than any doctorI have ever seen. Would highly recommend

February 3rd, 2012

This is the best doctor I have ever seen

I had a bad heart attack (a widow maker) I would not be alive today were it not for Dr. Champney. She never left my side and has been with me for the long haul. She tells it like it is but there is no one who works harder to make sure everything is done, no stone is unturned and the very best care is delivered. There is no one better.

January 8th, 2012

Great doctor/great person

Without question, I highly recommend Dr. Champney. Not only is she knowledgeable, and pro-active, she personifies the word "caring," even making changes to be able to spend more quality time with patients. My adult daughter was with me when I had to go to the ER once and she was just as impressed with Dr. Champney.

June 16th, 2009

This doctor allowed me to go 3 years with clogged arteries 95 % and kept telling me my heart was healthy. I had a family history of father died at 41 and brother at 50 with heart attack. All aunts and uncles died in 50's with heart attacks.

May 30th, 2017