A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Cheatham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Cheatham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheatham graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cheatham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Southcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheatham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Cheatham practice?
Dr. Kimberly Cheatham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.