A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Cheek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Cheek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Cheek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheek graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Cheek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Augusta Medical Center
- Augusta Health Care, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Michelle Cheek MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Cheek practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Cheek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Cheek practices Internal Medicine near Waynesboro, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fishersville, VA.
See Waynesboro Internists.