A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Chesshir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Chesshir is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Chesshir, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesshir graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Chesshir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Chesshir MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Chesshir practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Chesshir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Chesshir practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.