Dr. Kimberly Chesshir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Chesshir?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2017

Sweetest doctor ever

One of the best doctors I have met in my life. She is so motherly by nature and is very caring and friendly. I wish I could have my delivery done by her but my husband got transferred to Rhode island and so I had to move with him and find a new doctor. Thank you Dr. for everything. Highly recommended to all first time pregnant ladies. 😊

June 22nd, 2016

Medical license from a bubble gum machine.

Refuses to see me after not properly placing an IUD in my and is now in my RIBS. Had surgery to remove it and it's too far in for any doctor to remove.

February 3rd, 2015

I was referred to this obgyn because I was experiencing pelvic pain. I gave all my insurance info at the time I made the appointment however because I was 65 years old the Dr "assumed" Medicare would be primary and she did not take Medicare. ( I do not have Medicare part B) Even though I stated I had private insurance and that it was effective the dr was bent on not examining me afraid of not being paid for my visit. Did they not check coverage? I was also told that after 65 I did not need a pap. Well, seems like if you have some issues, she would at least exam to see what the problem is or order a sonogram? All she did was consult with me and suggest I go to go to a urologist without really knowing what my problem may have been. What a waste of time for me to take off work. Why did her staff not check the insurance and verify my eligibility...I have a great plan and have not ever had a claim denied. She was cordial and talkative but not very informed on how insurance works.. neither was her staff.

December 20th, 2013

Always takes time to chat, and remembers things you mentioned over a year ago. She asks intelligent and informed questions about your life and interest, and in a way...it's almost like catching up with an old friend. She's always been straight forward and willing to get another opinion, if warranted.

August 1st, 2013

Best doctor I've ever had

Although there was often a wait to see the doctor, I never felt like my appointments were cut short. Dr. Chessir is extremely sociable and doesn't make you feel like a health chart. She has the best bedside manner I've ever witnessed in a doctor, probably because she had another career prior to pursing medicine. She is extremely friendly, answers questions and I'm only sad I can't deliver with her as we moved at the 20 week mark of my second pregnancy. I received frequent ultrasounds nd blood tests and I cannot stress enough how amazing this doctor is about making you feel welcome.

April 23rd, 2013

Please read and ask friends for someone else

I was a patient of Dr. Chesshir for years because my old OBGYN retired and she inherited her practice. Since I only needed to go for an annual wellness exam, it was fine. BUT. I always had to wait, she never listened nor reviewed my file ahead of time. I had to repeat my concerns and issues each time and when I tried to call her to discuss the results of one of my tests, I was told by her staff that she doesn't return phone calls. They said, that you HAVE to make an appointment to talk to your own doctor. Can you say co-pay? When I asked her in-person about this rule, she confirmed it. I need a doctor that can take time to call me instead of the worry of weeks of waiting until you can get in. Go somewhere else, you won't regret it.

May 3rd, 2012

Terrible Office Staff

The office staff, Ruby in particular, is very unprofessional in the dealings with patients. When I called to inquire about an exorbitant charge for the service I recieved, Ruby became very defensive and refused to address the problem before she hung up in my face. I was transfered several times among her staff when I called back to get her lst name, only to be hung up on again. Dr. Chesshire herself is wonderful. Her staff, however, is a disgrace to her practice and they should be embarassed.

January 20th, 2012

Very kind doctor. She actually talks with you. She helps answer any questions you might have. Great doctor, I definitely suggest going to her.

July 17th, 2011

Thank goodness I didnt listen and movped on

I started seeing Dr Chessire after she was referred to my by the emergency room after I had a threatened abortion. this was 6 weeks into my pregnancy. I shared my medical history with her and informed her that I was told by my previous OBGYN in a different state that it was possible that I had an incompetent cervix. I NEVER got a vaginal exam from her, and she NEVER measured or even checked my cervix. and I had atleast 4 appointments, where I complained of cramping and discomfort. my last appointment I told her about sharp pain in my back, every appointment she informed me that all of my symptoms that I was experiencing was normal. The last one didnt sit well with me so I decided to seek a second opinion. after visiting with this doctor, he informed me that I indeed have an incompetent cervix and I would need to get a cerclage inserted ASAP as well as begin weekly progestrone shots to prevent pre-term labor, and miscarriage. after measuring my cervix he said that it is less that 2.5 which is cause for concern at 16 weeks. we are supposed to be able to trust our doctors, Im just happy that I went with my intuition and seeked treatment elsewhere. I am praying for a fullterm pregnancy and a healthy happy baby no thanks to Dr Chessire.

May 27th, 2017