A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Claypool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Claypool is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Claypool, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Claypool graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Claypool has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Cumberland Med Ctr, Crossville, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly M Claypool MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Claypool practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Claypool has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Claypool practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.