3.0

Jun 15th, 2015

It's all about the money not about her real concern for you, but was really good at pretending to be. before surgery. However at my post opt. Appointment from eyelid surgery Dr C didn't even take a close look, just looked at my eyes from a distance. When I showed her my concern because one of my eyes didn't look right,it was quickly excused,and that was it. Really I'm sure Dr.C is a good person,but just may be to busy to sincerely show real interest and address any concerns of her paychants. For me I would not refer this Dr. to anyone I care about.

May 21st, 2015

I don't know why she is rated so high. My experience with her was very depressing and I am worse off now than before my surgery. She is too busy and has poor staff. She prides herself on quality of care, but she doesn't deliver standard quality of care at all. Find another doctor!

Mar 3rd, 2015

just a bit of waiting is my complaint.

Botched laser left permanent scars show details Botched laser left permanent scars
Jun 11th, 2014

Her laser treatment caused severe burns and caused permaent scars ranging from hypertrphic to atrophic to discoloreation. It was my biggest mistake to see her. I have nightmare from the entire experience.

Leaves the room and never gets back with test results show details Leaves the room and never gets back with test results
by robdon on May 28th, 2014

I have been to this office 3x only to be called back to the room after a 45 minute wait. Dr comes in the room and tells the staff to do "Another" test! Go back to the office for results and the Doctor has left...Never got to see her and Im still waiting for my results which one of the staff members slipped and said " Oh my this is not good! Really am I going blind, do I have eye cancer, what is wrong with my eye?? If I ever get my results I swear I will never go back to this lady...She must of had a early lunch that day...Really mad right now.

Eye Surgery show details Eye Surgery
by Martin B. on Feb 26th, 2014

I had upper eye lid surgery done by Dr. Cockerham and I couldn't be happier with the procedure and the doctor. The only thing that bothered me was that I would have liked to spoke to her while I was in the recovery room, but she was already starting another surgery. The nurse was good about answering my questions, I just would have rather spoken directly to Dr. Cockerham. I would highly recommend Dr. Cocokerham for this type of eye surgery.

wondeful experience! show details wondeful experience!
by Anne on Feb 11th, 2014

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Cockerham and her office staff. They were all friendly and curteous and all of my questions and concerns were answered honestly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cockerham to all of my family and friends.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Traci spiekerman young on Jan 19th, 2014

I love dr cockerhams technique. Its painless and she answered all my questions. The staff was very nice and efficient im definatly going back

worst botox injection ever! show details worst botox injection ever!
Jun 19th, 2013

Medical assistant took photos with bright flash on camera..seeing spots! Leaves you sittiing in exam room for at least another 15-20 minutes. No ice for pre or post botox injection, had huge welts and hematoma on both sides of my face. Didn't go away for at least 2-3 weeks. Did return to have her look at the mess she made. She said "it had never happened before" seriously doubt it! she is not very skilled at injections, and wouldn't recommend her.

Cosmetic show details Cosmetic
by Aleshia on May 24th, 2013

Dr. Cockerham is absolutely wonderful, as both a surgeon and a person. She made me look years younger than my biological age. She took the time to listen to my concerns, addressed them accordingly and with great success. After skin resurfacing and injectibles I feel rejuvenated both inside and out. I have referred her to friend's and family (who did everything from botox to eyelid surgery), everyone is happy with their results. She is a surgeon you can trust and expect superior results. I highly recommend her.

Feb 7th, 2009

Dr. Cockerham is the nicest, most competent doctor I've worked with in a long time. She treats you as though you are her only patient, and never seems rushed or uninterested. I highly recommend her.