Dr. Kimberly Cockerham, MD

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Botched laser left permanent scars  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2014

Her laser treatment caused severe burns and caused permaent scars ranging from hypertrphic to atrophic to discoloreation. It was my biggest mistake to see her. I have nightmare from the entire experience.

|  Leaves the room and never gets back with test results  |  show details
by robdon on May 28th, 2014

I have been to this office 3x only to be called back to the room after a 45 minute wait. Dr comes in the room and tells the staff to do "Another" test! Go back to the office for results and the Doctor has left...Never got to see her and Im still waiting for my results which one of the staff members slipped and said " Oh my this is not good! Really am I going blind, do I have eye cancer, what is wrong with my eye?? If I ever get my results I swear I will never go back to this lady...She must of had a early lunch that day...Really mad right now.

|  Eye Surgery  |  show details
by Martin B. on Feb 26th, 2014

I had upper eye lid surgery done by Dr. Cockerham and I couldn't be happier with the procedure and the doctor. The only thing that bothered me was that I would have liked to spoke to her while I was in the recovery room, but she was already starting another surgery. The nurse was good about answering my questions, I just would have rather spoken directly to Dr. Cockerham. I would highly recommend Dr. Cocokerham for this type of eye surgery.

|  wondeful experience!  |  show details
by Anne on Feb 11th, 2014

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Cockerham and her office staff. They were all friendly and curteous and all of my questions and concerns were answered honestly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cockerham to all of my family and friends.

|  Awesome!  |  show details
by Traci spiekerman young on Jan 19th, 2014

I love dr cockerhams technique. Its painless and she answered all my questions. The staff was very nice and efficient im definatly going back

|  worst botox injection ever!  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2013

Medical assistant took photos with bright flash on camera..seeing spots! Leaves you sittiing in exam room for at least another 15-20 minutes. No ice for pre or post botox injection, had huge welts and hematoma on both sides of my face. Didn't go away for at least 2-3 weeks. Did return to have her look at the mess she made. She said "it had never happened before" seriously doubt it! she is not very skilled at injections, and wouldn't recommend her.

|  Cosmetic  |  show details
by Aleshia on May 24th, 2013

Dr. Cockerham is absolutely wonderful, as both a surgeon and a person. She made me look years younger than my biological age. She took the time to listen to my concerns, addressed them accordingly and with great success. After skin resurfacing and injectibles I feel rejuvenated both inside and out. I have referred her to friend's and family (who did everything from botox to eyelid surgery), everyone is happy with their results. She is a surgeon you can trust and expect superior results. I highly recommend her.

|  show details
Feb 7th, 2009

Dr. Cockerham is the nicest, most competent doctor I've worked with in a long time. She treats you as though you are her only patient, and never seems rushed or uninterested. I highly recommend her.