A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly ColdenMassey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly ColdenMassey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly ColdenMassey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. ColdenMassey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. ColdenMassey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly ColdenMassey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly ColdenMassey practice?
- Dr. Kimberly ColdenMassey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly ColdenMassey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Suitland, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Suitland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.