A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Cole, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Cole has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly C. Cole practice?
Dr. Kimberly Cole practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Dedham, MA.
See Winchester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.