A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Cole is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Cole, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Cole has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Cincotta Cole MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly C. Cole practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Cole practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Winchester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.