Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Collins
Dr. Kimberly Collins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Collins is affiliated with Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, The Tampa General Hospital and Community Hospital Of New Port Richey. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Collins has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Kimberly Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Nkemdilim Uzo
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Wesley Chapel, FL 0.24 mi24
Dr. Yvette Suarez
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Wesley Chapel, FL 0.99 mi17
Dr. Randy Kiriluk
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Wesley Chapel, FL 1.26 mi29