A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Cooper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Cooper, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly L Cooper MD is a female Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Cooper practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.