A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Cooper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Cooper, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly L Cooper MD is a female Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Cooper practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.