A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Creach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Creach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Creach graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Creach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly M Creach MD is a female Radiation Oncologist and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Creach practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Creach has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Creach practices Radiation Oncology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Radiologists.