A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Creach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Creach graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Creach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly M Creach MD is a female Radiation Oncologist and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Creach practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Creach has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Creach practices Radiation Oncology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Radiation Oncologists.