Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I'm Back show details I'm Back
by R on Jul 8th, 2014

Not only do I have it back, I have it back better than ever thanks to Dr. Cress's knowledge and experience.

Karen of Katy show details Karen of Katy
Oct 21st, 2013

I find Dr. Cress very caring and personable. She listens to my entire situation and understands reasons for my depression. She has helped me find the right mix of medications to enable me to work on several difficult situations that are major stressors in peoples lives. She remembers my case and responds knowing my weaknesses like lack of good sleep habits, and diet.

Amazing TMS Team show details Amazing TMS Team
by Michele W. on Apr 8th, 2013

Compassionate, attentive, caring, personal, wonderful!

Dr Cress is great! show details Dr Cress is great!
May 19th, 2010

I've been going to Dr Cress for more than 5 years now and she has been a lifesaver especially after my wife died. She is a very caring and professional. There is no clinical feel at all throughout her office.

Mar 13th, 2010

Dr. Cress is very knowledgable and caring. She asks poignant questions in order to determine the efficacy of prescribed medications and makes intuitive recommendations. She is familiar with all of the meds that I take and only prescribes those that will not cause a problem with them. I drive from Katy to see her in Sugarland because she is so well informed in an area that requires sensitivity.