Dr. Kimberly Cull MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 16th, 2016
Former patient
Well....she was a good doctor until she did cocaine and drank all the time at her office.

April 19th, 2011
Mother of three
I had her as a Dr. She always had atear in yer eye???? She looks like she just woke up and has maybe baby powder on her face or something??? More interested at WebMD ans. and alwas displays cosmetic surgery stuff in her waitting room. Made me feel like less a women. I kept getting UTI and she said that I sould just remove my repoducion organ!!??

June 30th, 2010
If you want a doctor to ignore your calls and rip you off, She is the right one for you!
I paid 320.00 for this doctors so called med spa for my daughter to get hair removal. promised by the tech that if she had a problem with it or didnt want it anymore I would have no problem getting my money back. Well she went for one appt. after that they office cancelled on me time after time saying the tech was let go or the machine was broke... this went on for 3 months. I asked for my money back cause my daughter was back in school now and only wanted the procedure done in the summer. I was told no refunds even though they were the ones that couldn't hold thier end of the deal and get us in for a appt. I have being trying to get ahold of someone now for almost a year and all I get is someone will call you back or a voicemail with no return calls. This practice is a joke and I would not waste my time or money going to her.

May 7th, 2008
Kimberly Cull
I recommend never seeing this doctor if you are pregnant, wish to be pregnant, could be pregnant. She is awful. I delivered one child and suffered several miscarriages while I was in her care (5 years). She NEVER remembered who I was and what I had been through, and what procedures she had performed on me while I tried to have a second child. Her staff gave me the wrong instructions for medication, when questioned they said it was my fault and I misunderstood. After 4 miscarriages you remember and you write it down. She at one appointment during my breast examine only examined one breast. During my one successful pregnancy in her care I had NO blood work, the only test I had was the glucose test. When I asked about soda she said as long as I wasn't drinking over 6 cans a day I was fine. I have heard many horror stories and thank God my baby was healthy. Delviered scheduled C-Section as are all her patients. I have not been in her care for almost 2 years. I am now successfully pregnant with a healthly baby. Thanks to a new doctor one who treats me, listens to me and cared enough to help me.

December 14th, 2015