A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Cunagin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Cunagin is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunagin graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Cunagin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Kay Cunagin DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly K. Cunagin practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Cunagin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Cunagin practices Emergency Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Emergency Physicians.