A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly D'Amore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly D'Amore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly D'Amore, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast & Body Contouring
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amore graduated from University of Rochester . She has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Amore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- F F Thompson Hospital
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Ho, Penn Yan, Ny
- Geneva General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Jensen D'Amore MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly J. D'Amore practice?
- Dr. Kimberly D'Amore has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly D'Amore practices Plastic Surgery near Canandaigua, NY.
See Canandaigua Surgeons.