Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Dambra-Cabry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Dambra-Cabry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dambra-Cabry
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dambra-Cabry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Dambra-Cabry, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Dambra-Cabry graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dambra-Cabry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Dambra-Cabry MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Dambra-Cabry practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Dambra-Cabry has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Dambra-Cabry practices Dermatology near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Dermatologists.