A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Dambra-Cabry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Dambra-Cabry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Dambra-Cabry, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Dambra-Cabry graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dambra-Cabry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Dambra-Cabry MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Dambra-Cabry practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Dambra-Cabry has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Dambra-Cabry practices Dermatology near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Dermatologists.