A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly De Stefano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly De Stefano, Maternal Fetal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly De Stefano, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Stefano graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. De Stefano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Anne De Stefano MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. De Stefano practice?
- Dr. Kimberly De Stefano has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly De Stefano practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.