Overall Review

4.7

April 6th, 2016
Great Dr.
Absolutely Best Dr. I have seen!! Have had many to compare to and Her and Her Staff are the Best!!

February 1st, 2016
My family and I have been going to Dr Dean since 1994, what a amazing Dr, very professional and compassionate. The staff and Mary her nurse are awesome. I would recommend Dr Dean to everyone.

December 29th, 2015
Dr Dean is wonderful but practice is so jammed, she doesn't have much time to really listen.

September 10th, 2015
Dr. Kimberly Dean has been my doctor for more than twenty years, and she cares about all her patients. She is very thorough and makes me feel important.

May 1st, 2015
I Love her. She cares about me & my family. Been with her for more than 20 years.

January 28th, 2015
Kimberly Dean is a gem!

August 26th, 2014
Review
Thank you Dr. Dean for everything you do. You are like visiting a friend when I see you. My family and I have always been so comfortable with you for many years. You are very much professional but at the same time very easy to talk to and have always been compassionate about our personal and medical needs. Thank you for all you do......

July 31st, 2014
Wonderful Physician
I absolutely love Dr. Dean. I am a 30 year old female and have seen many doctors throughout my life. She is one of only two doctors I've ever seen that have actually listened to me without making me feel rushed, and I leave the appointment feeling good and that my concerns and questions have been thoroughly answered. I also know that she truely cares about me and my well being, and am not just another "patient" but an actual person. I am lucky and proud to call her my Primary Care Physician.

July 5th, 2013
Great Doctor!
She has been my doctor since before I can remember, and I couldn't imagine seeing anyone else! You can tell she cares when she talks to you. I feel as if she is part of my family when I go visit her. Dr. Dean is a very compassionate and professional doctor and I am glad she is mine!

June 20th, 2013
Senior Director of Card Services
I started seeing Dr. Dean when she started her practice. She has been looking after me through several health issues. Dr. Dean is an amazing doctor and friend.

March 19th, 2013
After reading the glowing reviews I wished I could say the same. I never receive a followup appointment after a test, when I call I am put on hold for over 15 minutes, they take 1-2 weeks to send a referral to my insurance, my one blood test there and they hit the bone and my whole arm bruised, and they won't let me see a specialist I've been seeing for several years even though he is with my insurance. I can only think that since she is new to accepting medicare patients that maybe that is the difference as her last review is a year ago. If that is the case I wish I had better insurance as then maybe I would have been treated better. On the plus side she was friendly and "seemed" to care and the office wait time was under a half hour.

May 29th, 2012
Caring, sincere and professional
She is a real gem in the world of uncaring, unprofessional Dr.s in the managed health care system. She actually spends time and talks to you, and listens, is extremely efficient, and has a lovely personality. Sounds almost too good to be true, but she is ,honestly an amazing Doctor. Her staff is wonderful as well, caring and professional. Really the best I have seen in a long time.