A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Denick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Denick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Denick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Denick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Keane Denick MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly K. Denick practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Denick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Denick practices Pediatrics near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and West Collingswood, NJ.
See Sewell Pediatricians.