A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Denick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Denick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Denick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Denick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Denick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly K. Denick practice?
Dr. Kimberly Denick practices Pediatrics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Collingswood, NJ and Hammonton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Pediatricians.