A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Denick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Denick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Denick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Denick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Keane Denick MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly K. Denick practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Denick has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Denick practices Pediatrics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Collingswood, NJ and Hammonton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Pediatricians.