Dr. Kimberly Denton MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Blue Ridge, GA

January 28th, 2014
great Dr
Dr. Denton is wonderful as my obgyn and as the dr my daughter had for her pregnancy. We could not have asked to be treated any better. They are kind and their sense of humor helps get thru the appts, After living in a large city, the wait times seem insignificant and Dr. Denton spends as much time with you as you need. Follow up phone calls and appts are timely. I could not as for a better dr.

June 23rd, 2013
sales pro
she is a great and wonderful doctor and a wonderful person.

May 15th, 2013
Great doctor!
Dr. Denton is an awesome doctor. I was a patient of hers for a few years. She was great and helpful my entire pregnany and delivery. If I wouldn't have move out of state I would definitely would have a remained a patient of hers. Highly recommend her :)

July 10th, 2012
Wonderful Dr highly recommend Dr Denton..very concern and patient listened to me during my visit...she made me feel like the only patient she had...I was not rushed...the staff is exceptional...I have been her patient for many years and as for as I am concerned she has the best staff she has ever had....they are so kind and eager to make sure you are comfortable...I highly recommend Dr Denton ...she is the best.

April 4th, 2012
The only person I really enjoyed seeing in the office was the receptionist who was completely sweet and polite. The nurse that took my weight and blood pressure was just as rude and short with me as Dr. Denton. Dr. Denton didn't seem concerned with anything I had to say and was looking for every reason to do a c-section. Her personality was that of a fish, essentially. She might be okay for other gynecological visits, but as for pregnancy I would NOT recommend her.