A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Diana-Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Diana-Brooks, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Diana-Brooks graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Diana-Brooks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Anne Diana-Brooks DO and MD is a female Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Diana-Brooks practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Diana-Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Diana-Brooks practices Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.