Dr. Kimberly Dobler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 7th, 2014
Love her! Recommend!

July 20th, 2013
Fast and efficient, tells it like it is, good at what she does, great follow up

July 11th, 2013
Made me feel like I was overreacting
Was very rude, did not listen to what I had to say and made me feel as of I was overreacting to my symptoms. I left the appointment so frustrated that I began to cry. STAY AWAY

January 29th, 2013
Started going to her about a year and a half ago. I really like her she is very knowledgeable. I thought she wasn't the most friendly/poor bedside manner but after going for a few more appts it really has improved. Recommend!

October 19th, 2012
Dr. Dobler is quick and easy to visit. I've been seeing here for 3 years and have no complaints!

August 2nd, 2012
This doctor is really gentle and knows her stuff. She gives me great comprehensive care.

July 18th, 2012
Good family physician
I have been going to her for a couple years now and have been very happy thus far. She listens to me and cares. My teenage daughter also feels comfortable with her and has only good things to say about her.

July 17th, 2012
Do not waste your time!
I have seen her a few times for a few different things. She is extremely unfriendly, has a tendency to make me feel very uncomfortable during the visit. I would recommend seeing another doctor. Basically, she is a very rude person. I was completely rushed the last time I was there, from the medical assistant at the beginning to the end of the appointment. She refilled my prescription for me to the nearest pharmacy for 90 days before I could tell her I needed to have them mail ordered to me. She clearly got upset because she just sent a refill to a pharmacy electronically. I apologized but she "huffed and puffed", a little more open communication between dr and patient and we could have avoided that small mishap. She is a family dr but I would highly suggest you NEVER send your children to her. If she is this rude with adults, I can't imagine her bedside manner with children!

July 12th, 2012
Love her!
Great doctor! Happy I found her.

June 16th, 2012
Needs to have her license repudiate!!!!
Had an appointment with Dr. Kim Dobler, she misdiagnosed me, had no compassion or expressed any cause of alarm, like it was all in my head, for the severe pain I was experiencing, If i wasn't so persistent into having more test ran by another physician, I could have died, another physician rushed me in for emergency operation. I feel obligated to inform the public, listen to your heart an body. Life is precious..

March 15th, 2012
Great doctor
Little wait... Addressed all my concerns, helped me out and followed up on all my results.

December 30th, 2011
GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!
this woman was horrible. walked into the room very unpleasant. my husband was going for a physical for a police academy and she didn't do anything. she ASKED HIM if he thought he could perform the tasks required for the academy. said ok and signed the paper. This was his very first appointment with her ever. when i asked if she needed any of his medical records she said well is there anything wrong with him? i said not really..."then i don't need them" it had all his military shot and health records. Didn't even have us fill out new patient papers. What a horrible woman, she should not even be a doctor the way she acts and treats people. If you dont like your job, then do something else than making peoples lives miserable to which you are suppose to HELP. I don't understand why the cleveland clinic continues to employ her. I am switching my husband to my doctor there!!