A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Drenser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Drenser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Drenser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drenser graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Drenser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drenser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Drenser practice?
Dr. Kimberly Drenser practices Ophthalmology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Ophthalmologists.