A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Dubose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Dubose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Dubose, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubose graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Dubose has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Caraway Dubose MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly C. Dubose practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Dubose has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Dubose practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.