A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Duir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duir
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Duir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Duir, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duir graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Duir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Jean Duir MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly J. Duir practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Duir has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Duir practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Family Physicians.