A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Duir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duir
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Duir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Duir, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duir graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Duir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Jean Duir MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly J. Duir practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Duir has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Duir practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Family Physicians.