A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Beck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beck
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Beck, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Beck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly E Beck MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly E. Beck practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Beck practices Family Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Family Physicians.