A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Eakle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Eakle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Eakle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakle graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eakle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe County Medical Center
- Monroe Co Med Ctr
- Monroe County Med Ctr, Tompkinsville, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Yvonne Eakle MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Y. Eakle practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Eakle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Eakle practices Internal Medicine near Gamaliel, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Tompkinsville, KY.
See Gamaliel Internists.