Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Eakle
Dr. Kimberly Eakle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gamaliel, KY, with another office in Tompkinsville, KY. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Eakle is affiliated with Monroe County Medical Center, Monroe Co Med Ctr and Monroe County Med Ctr, Tompkinsville, Ky. Dr. Eakle has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Eakle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kimberly Eakle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gamaliel, KY.
Dr. Anthony Carter
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Tompkinsville, KY 7.56 mi34
Dr. Dante Graves
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Tompkinsville, KY 7.79 mi29
Dr. Shirley Catron
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Tompkinsville, KY 8.36 mi15