A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Eden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Eden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Eden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Eden graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Eden has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Tenpas Eden MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly T. Eden practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Eden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Eden practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.