A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Eden is Excellent. Dr. Eden has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Eden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eden graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Eden has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Eden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly T. Eden practice?
Dr. Kimberly Eden practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kimberley Eden, Dr. Kimberlee Eden, Dr. Kim Eden