Dr. Kimberly Edgmon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Edgmon?

March 17th, 2016

Great Doctor! Willing to listen and knows her medicine.

No waiting, great to work with and my children love her!

May 15th, 2015

Amazing Woman!

Greatest Doctor Ever!!! We love her!

October 3rd, 2012

Always wonderful

We started seeing Dr. Edgmon six years ago when we first moved to Edmond. She has been wonderful, and we feel super blessed to have found her! We now have three boys, and she is always caring and gentle. They don't mind going to the doctor at all! And she's so great at listening to all of my concerns, taking the time for me...she never makes me feel rushed to get on to the next patient. Kristy, her nurse is wonderful too, and very good about getting back to you if you call with any questions or concerns. Dr. Edgmon is always up on the latest research, and is willing to try alternatives to medicines, so that we're not always giving kids something they may not need.

February 6th, 2012

We love love love Dr. Edgmon and her nurse Kristi! They're always prompt and are great with both of my kids. She doesn't prescribe antibiotics every time my kids have a little something and only prescribes them when really needed. She often recommends alternative therapies that are easy on kids (i.e. pear juice for constipation, Culturelle for upset tummies, etc.) rather than throwing medication at them. Dr. Edgmon also gives me all sorts of tips that make being a mom just a little bit easier. She's super laid back but at the same time is always on top of and on the lookout for any issue my kids may have and she's always up-to-date on the latest research for kids.

January 19th, 2011

So Caring

My daughter has special needs and Dr Edgmon has been diligent in working with her specialists to make sure she's getting the care she needs. She's really great with Kara and so nice and helpful when it came to dealing with insurance authorizations.

October 8th, 2009

Wonderful and Caring!!!

July 24th, 2009

We love her

I love that I can always get my kids into see Dr. Edgmon quickly. There is never a long wait and she has a great waiting room. The exam rooms are fun for the kids. She is always very friendly and my kids like her. Also, I frequently call in with questions and they always answer quickly.

May 29th, 2009

She's fantastic. We're so glad to have found her. You never have to wait and she gives you all the time in the world to talk with you about your child. She genuinely enjoys your child and makes them feel special and comfortable right off the bat. Fantastic.

June 3rd, 2016