Internist

Apr 6th, 2015

Dr. Edwards-Hall is awesome. She does not just prescribe medicine. She explains it and lets you be involved in what will work best. Her staff is amazing. My history with her has been nothing but the best. We need more doctors like her.

One of the Best show details One of the Best
Oct 14th, 2013

Dr. Edwards-Hall is the epitome of what every doctor should be like. It's easy to get in to see her and I have never had to wait over 5 minutes in the office. During annual physicals, she ask a series of questions, records your answers, and run only necessary test. If you're there on a sick visit, she takes the time to listen and ask a number of questions and run appropriate test. It is comforting to hear her consult her past notes and talk with me intelligently about past exams, test, and illnesses. I have never had her once rush my visit. She follows up by phone or through the Next MD system to provide any test results and next actions. I could not ask for a better medical provider.

Nov 17th, 2010

Dr. Edwards-Hall spent time listening to ALL my problems (some doctors just want one per appointment) and was very knowledgable and helpful.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Mar 5th, 2010

Dr. Edwards-Hall is an excellent doctor who actually takes the time to develop a thorough medical hsitory, listen to your concerns, order necessary test, and follow-up to ensure you're getting the best healthcare. She never rushes my visits. I am amazed at the almost nil wait time to see her. She has been a wonderful doctor for me.