General Practitioner, Internists

2700 Highway 34 E
Ste 300
Newnan, GA 30265
770-304-0987
Locations and availability (2)

|  One of the Best  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2013

Dr. Edwards-Hall is the epitome of what every doctor should be like. It's easy to get in to see her and I have never had to wait over 5 minutes in the office. During annual physicals, she ask a series of questions, records your answers, and run only necessary test. If you're there on a sick visit, she takes the time to listen and ask a number of questions and run appropriate test. It is comforting to hear her consult her past notes and talk with me intelligently about past exams, test, and illnesses. I have never had her once rush my visit. She follows up by phone or through the Next MD system to provide any test results and next actions. I could not ask for a better medical provider.

|  show details
Nov 17th, 2010

Dr. Edwards-Hall spent time listening to ALL my problems (some doctors just want one per appointment) and was very knowledgable and helpful.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2010

Dr. Edwards-Hall is an excellent doctor who actually takes the time to develop a thorough medical hsitory, listen to your concerns, order necessary test, and follow-up to ensure you're getting the best healthcare. She never rushes my visits. I am amazed at the almost nil wait time to see her. She has been a wonderful doctor for me.