A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Eilerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Eilerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eilerman graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eilerman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly A Eilerman DO is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Eilerman practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Eilerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Eilerman practices Pediatrics near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, OH.
See Dublin Pediatricians.