A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Emmett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Emmett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emmett
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Emmett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmett graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Emmett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Univ Of Tn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly R Emmett MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly R. Emmett practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Emmett has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Emmett practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Geriatric Doctors.