A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Owens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Owens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George H Lanier Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Freeland Owens MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly F. Owens practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Owens has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kimberly Owens practices Family Medicine near Center Point, AL.