A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Owens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Owens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George H Lanier Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Freeland Owens MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly F. Owens practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Owens has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kimberly Owens practices Family Medicine near Center Point, AL.